[pmwiki-users] Category listing cleaned up?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Jul 29 13:17:25 CDT 2005

I seem to recall sometime in the last couple of weeks that there's some method of restricting a pagelist to displaying only pages with the [[!CategoryName]] markup in them, rather than just all pages including links to Category.CategoryName.  It isn't described in the UsingCategories page, so I was wondering if I'm imagining things.  If not, I'd be happy to update that page in exchange for somebody filling me in on what I've forgotten.

David