[pmwiki-users] SearchExtensions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jul 30 21:09:03 CDT 2005

Karen, John, others-

I've just released beta53, which adds in ?action=search.  It also
adds group= and size= options to the (:searchbox:) directive,
so that one can write

   (:searchbox group={$Group} size=10:)

which provides a smaller searchbox that will only search the
current group.

The distribution tries to leave the search extensions recipe
alone if it's loaded, although I haven't tested this.  To see
the new changes it may be necessary to disable search extensions.

Hopefully this will provide a lot of what you're looking for.  :-)
If not, well, there's still room to tweak things in the core
distribution.

Let me know how it works (or doesn't).