[pmwiki-users] Apologies (was: AllGroupHeader)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Jun 2 01:27:55 CDT 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

Oops, sorry about writing the notes about "AllGroupHeader" on the page
Cookbook.GroupHeader - I honestly can't understand what I was thinking.
I do remember wondering why that page was almost emtpy ... ROTFL

Anyway, I've added the notes to

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SiteWideHeaderFooter

instead. I'm not too happy about the name though.. isn't there a common
word that describes/includes both header and footer?

And another question... what's the variable used to refer to the "main"
group? For instance, I typically prefer using Site.AllRecentChanges etc
instead of Main.AllRecentChanges, and the name of the "main" group is
probarly in some variable that should be used in the example. What I'd
like is the name of the variable to put in this code snippet

	$GroupHeaderFmt =
	  '[@include $VariableReferringToMainGroup.AllGroupHeader@][@nl@]'.
	  '[@include $Group.GroupHeader@][@nl@]';

regards