[pmwiki-users] Style annoyance

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 02:00:04 CDT 2005

Hi,

I just found an annoying behavior when mixing styles and GroupHeader pages.
If my page starts with:
===8<---
%right% Right aligned text.
===8<---

and if I have a GroupHeader page in related group containing some text (even
only directives), the style definition doesn't apply at all.
If I end GroupHeader page content with several empty lines, it works, but
with empty lines.
If I end GroupHeader page content with a \\, the style applies and embeds
GroupHeader last block of text.

Could I have some lights on this please?

Thanks,
Dominique

BTW: I've updated the Monobook skin correcting things I forgot to put
previously (?action=print). You may update pmwiki.org if you wish (sorry for
the inconvenience).