[pmwiki-users] input.php cookbook mod

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Jun 10 07:51:31 CDT 2005

Ed W wrote:

> Does the author of the input.php mod hang out here?

Yup :-)

> There doesn't appear to be a download available?  If it's just
> temporarily unavailable does someone have a local copy?

It's an ongoing project, with the targets slightly shifting whenever I
started coding, so the code never reached a state where it would be
ready for upload. The download links are there just so that I don't have
to change that passage of the docs, but they never were functional and
will remain so until I have something uploaded.

Currently, it's more design phase, with coding only for confirming or
falsifying theories about what's feasible, or how PmWiki and/or PHP
interact with CGI and session variables. However, the design is pretty
complete now (to the point that I needed a TODO list to keep track of
the various tidbits that still need a touch-up).

Things got a back seat when I found I finally can update to Debian Sarge
(hoo-ray! no more years-old software to configure *ggg*), which has
taken most of this week; I think I'll find time for Input starting this
weekend.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jo