[pmwiki-users] Syntax questions

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Jun 11 04:47:14 CDT 2005

Couple of quick questions.  Perhaps someone can advise:

Is there any reason why page location links can't start with a number, eg

[[#30ftTo40ft]]

Also, I have switched off the WikiWord linking on my site, but bits of
the help now are a pain to access because they haven't got manual
linking.  Rather than just fixup my copy would it be more useful to go
through the help on the main pmwiki site and fixup that one to use
forced links everywhere?  My assumption is that each release just takes
the content from the pmwiki site for the help pages...?

Finally.  I notice that lots of markup won't work if the line before
ends with a "\\".  This is a bit of a pain, any reason for this?

Thanks.  Loving PmWiki so far!

Ed W