[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-2.0.beta38 released, notes on future releases

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Jun 15 08:19:21 CDT 2005

>Could you give an example of the context?  In general I'd vote for writing
>something like

Just click on the Documentation Index link on the left and follow
through the pages from the top (I used the next links at the bottom of
each page)

Every link right now is usually in WikiLink format.  So all I did was
this [[WikiLink]]

However, I then briefly tried changing them to [[Wiki Link]] and
realised that this creates a potential problem where someone would need
to go through and change all links to this format...  I think that the
standard at the moment is to use [[WikiStyles]] and [[AdvancedTables]]
everywhere

So what to do...?

Ed W