(Yea) Vote for $SiteGroup (WAS: [pmwiki-users] Utility pages)

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Thu Jun 16 13:24:42 CDT 2005

Dominique Faure wrote:
>> If we go with "Site", I think the obvious configuration variable name
>> for it is $SiteGroup.
>>
>> Comments, reactions?
>

> IMHO, "Site" group handling is a simple, smart and clean solution as we
> were used to with most of PmWiki related stuff, and surely the feature
> that *should* be implemented in order to promote PmWiki to stable release
> version.

I could go with that. $SiteGroup is at least as reasonable a name as
$UtilityGroup--maybe more so. Also, the name includes the brevity of
$UtilGroup (that others liked) in that both are a total of 10 characters
in length. It also may be more descriptive than the $UtilityGroup as it
shows the intended contents are geared toward the site as a whole, than
mere 'utilities.'

Regards,
Ben