[pmwiki-users] page title oddities

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 13:19:31 CDT 2005

Friday, June 17, 2005, 7:12:29 PM, Patrick wrote:
> OTOH, there's an argument to be made that the SideBar doesn't need
> a (:title:) directive, since people are rarely going to look at the
> SideBar by itself.

well 'Sidebar' is probably not very meaningful a word for a
Vietnamese, therefor giving a translation in the (:title ... :) seems
to be a logical approach to take, since the pagename is functional and
can't easily be changed without changing the page template.

Now i see why I could not replicate the bug, sinc ei did not give
other pages title markup.

Best,
~Hans