[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 09:28:15 CDT 2005

another note on information accessability:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex
is now structured in a two column layout.

This was done with the good intention of making the page more readable
I would think. But it has the opposite effect on me, as i find it
harder to scan down a page when I have to go from left to right column
and back all the time. I find the one column layout much quicker to
scan. so I like to ask if there is any objection to restore the
original one column list? If one wanted to make it nicer one could
have a second column for brief explanation lines to the links listed
on the left, as some section have already, but not in a tabular format
yet.

--
Best regards,
 Hans