Cookbook -was [pmwiki-users] PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jun 18 20:22:08 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 01:18:39AM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Ben, I like the reorganised Cookbook page! Thank you!
> Great to have the TOC and have smaller groupings.

Alas, although it does look very nice -- I'm not to keen on the
redesign -- I don't like the way it complicates the markup.  Markup
on the pmwiki.org page needs to be simple, and not a lot of (:cell:)
tags everywhere.  We can see about developing another markup that
makes a better display, but I'd really like PmWiki page markups
to remain simple.  Otherwise, people viewing PmWiki page source
are very likely to get frightened off by the whole thing.