[pmwiki-users] Trail and time format

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Jun 18 23:07:08 CDT 2005

On 18/06/2005, at 11:38 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Try setting 'locale' => 'vi_VN'.  It seems to work on pmwiki.org.

  On PmWiki.org, it just translates the month name, nothing else,
which is weird.

I've put in the appropriate strftime variables, but it won't use
them. I've tried removing the locale name, but that doesn't seem to
help.

What I want it to say (accents removed) is (time example):

[entry string... vao luc] 10:25-0500, hom thu bay, ngay 18, thang
sáu, nam 2005

([entry string... at time] 10:25-0500, weekday seventh, day 18, month
six, year 2005)

and it certainly isn't saying that.

Sometimes it will put in the month name (thang sau), but not
translate anything else.

Help!

<goes down for the third time>

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc