[pmwiki-users] beautifier cookbook file

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Sun Jun 19 04:40:11 CDT 2005

Good morning,

Who has implemented
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Beautifier ?
And if so, how can I change the style after switching from HTML to CSS ?

However I can alter the colors for HTML in 'Output_HTML.php' , but this
affects any language of the beautifier, this cannot be right.
This is changed to css:
/$BeautifierOutputType='css/'

If someone has managed to work with CSS in this recipe (even in the
example of PmWiki.org this works with the <font> tag - which I don't
prefer to use), could he/she provide me with information what has to be
done?
Thank you very much, hopefully we can document the recipe better if the
inventor has no time to do it..

Stephan.