[pmwiki-users] discussion pages?

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:18:03 CDT 2005

It would be good too to be able to create something similar for
comments-group use - so that in the comments group, the link is a backlink
instead of a self-link.

e.g. in most of the wiki you'd want

[[Comments.{$Group}-{$Name | Comments]]

but in the Comments group you'd prefer something that extracted

[[{$Group}.{$Name}]] somehow from the page title (presumably by changing -
to .)

Jon

--
Jon Haupt