[pmwiki-users] authuser

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 21 13:47:35 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 05:28:29PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> It does not work if
>    $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('apassword');

This should work, assuming 'apassword' is entered at the password
prompt (either with or without a username).

> users and passwords, and enable them by setting
> $DefaultPasswords[edit] = 'id:user1,user2,user3,etc';
> ??
> or am I missing here something?

No, this should work, if there's quotes around "edit".  One should
also be able to do $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*' to mean
all users in the password file/array, but apparently this isn't working
for some people and I don't know why yet.