[pmwiki-users] Re: Playing with "Site" before it comes

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Wed Jun 22 17:10:26 CDT 2005

Oops! I post a bit to fast. Here's the steps I forget to give:

> 3/ Edit your skin .tmpl file to handle moved pages. Modifications given
> below are for default pmwiki skin, you must adapt them to your config.

Change SideBar:
===8<---
[...]
        <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar Main.SideBar--></td>
[...]
===8<---

to:
===8<---
        <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar--></td>
===8<---

> 4/ That's all!

That's almost finished. In order to get displayed your edited SideBar (now
located in Site group), you have to override PmWiki default Main.SideBar by
a new one containing only an (:include Site.SideBar:) directive.

Dom