[pmwiki-users] Upload problem with big files

dip / Box poxblot at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 24 08:47:53 CDT 2005

Hello all!

I'm having an upload problem: some bigger files are not uploaded and I have no idea of what the problem is. When the upload fails, it just gives me an error message "%filename% : no file uploaded". Uploads using FTP work fine, so storage space on the server is not the problem.

If you want to try to upload things, go to:
http://www.espiritobrasilis.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WikiSandbox

My configuration file:

$EnableUpload = 1;
$UploadDir = "upload";
$UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.espiritobrasilis.com/wiki/upload/";
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');
$EnableUploadOverwrite = 1;
$UploadMaxSize = 12000000; # almost 12MB

Any help appreciated.

--
dip / Box