[pmwiki-users] Urgent HELP regarding PMWIKI - Active Directory

Saran ssaran at naturesoft.net
Tue Jun 28 06:21:55 CDT 2005

Hi,

I was attracted by PMWiki features,so i decided to implement PM wiki in
my site.I have a windows Active directory server,i am going to implement
pmwiki in that.I dont know how to integrate PMWIKI and ACTIVE DIRECTORY.

In Version 2.0.beta29 (11-Apr-2005) ,There is a option for that.But I
dont know how and whats the procedure for that??

REF:

Version 2.0.beta29 (11-Apr-2005)
Fixed bizarre bug with font scaling on European locales (PITS:00357,
reported by Christian Schneider).
Fixed <pre>...</pre> bug with preformatted text (Cookbook:NoSpacePre,
noted by Tom Holroyd).
Improved page storage and reading algorithm for greater efficiency.
Changed various actions to avoid reading page history if not needed.
Changed PageStore? class to optimize generation of filenames for
standard installations (from a suggestion by Martin Fick).
Added preliminary code for
user-based authorization (PITS:00010)
form-based authorization (PITS:00026, PITS:00264)
better display of password settings in attributes form (PITS:00301)
webserver authentication
.htpasswd authentication
LDAP/Active Directory Server authentication
Added conditional markups for authorization privileges and login status

Can u please help in this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Saran.S