[pmwiki-users] Re: Current group search

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Jun 30 08:58:16 CDT 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Hans wrote:

> How can I limit the sidebar searchbox (or wherever the searchbox is in
> the template) so it only  gives searchresults from the current group?
> So whatever you put in the box, it only searches the current group.

Writing
	PmWiki/ hello
should search for "hello" only in pages in the group PmWiki. Or did you
mean how to always (automatically) make the search local to the current
group?  For the latter, I used to have a modified template that
automatically inserted

	$Group/

into the search form, so when in the group PmWiki, the search form would
already contain the text

	PmWiki/

which meant that the search was limited to that group.

/Christian