[pmwiki-users] Re: ?pagename= still appears in search result's url

mistyfire mistyfire at autograf.pl
Wed Mar 2 13:44:37 CST 2005

i gave search for "csv".... and the URL that appeared in browser's(FIREFOX
9.3) url box was:
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/SearchWiki?pagename=Main%2FSearchWiki&q=csv

NOTE: This only happens when searched using the "top right search box" but
gives ?n= when searched using the search box that appears in the search page
alongwith the search results.
:-)))