[pmwiki-users] Blogging support?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 3 10:07:24 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 07:31:34AM -0800, Hans Steger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm evaluating different Blog and Wiki engines. So far
> I liked PmWiki the best, but I really need blogging
> support.
>
> What is the current status of blogging support in
> PmWiki?

What sorts of blogging support do you need?  Different people have
different opinions about what needs to be included, so lacking a
clear approach I haven't committed to anything yet.

The ability to add comments should be developed soon -- see my post
at http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2005-February/010623.html .