[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: <div> markup suggestions...?

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Thu Mar 3 10:34:31 CST 2005

At 2005-03-03  10:32 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>     >>Pm<<
>     This is stuff written by Pm
>
>     More stuff written by Pm
>
>     >>Jr<<
>     This is John's stuff
>
>     >><<
>     This has no special meaning.

I have stayed out of this debate until now because most of it was over my
head and I couldn't see any immediate use for it.

However, of all the weird and wonderful markups proposed so far, the one
above is the **only** one that looks clean and unconfusing to me. If the
intention is to make this newbie author friendly, it is the best I have
seen. If votes are being counted, please count seven from me.

Just so that I can explain this to my authors ... what is a "div" and why
would I want to have one and how much do I have to pay to get it? :-)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668