[pmwiki-users] cookbok recipe documentation + doc index

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sat Mar 5 11:49:15 CST 2005

sorry to repeat myself, I already asked that question but I didn't found
a solution in the list:

Would it be possible to implement a feature to add a documentation
written for a cookbook-recipe (not the cookbook page itself but a doc
for the authors who want to use the pmwiki-extension described in the
cookbook) to the general pmwiki-document index ?

something like

!! documentation of installed cookbook recipes:
(:pagelist group=CookbookDocs fmt=pagename-with-title:)

at the end of the general pmwiki doc index.

This way we only have to add a page named CookbookDok.MyRecipe in the
distribution of the cookbook-entry and the authors will automagically
get the docs installed.

if we want we can put the lines above in a if-section like:

(: if pagesexistsingroup CookbookDocs :)

or

(: if ! groupisempty CookbookDocs :)

or something like that

(ok, that could be added by every pmwiki-admin but I'd prefer that in
the basic installation)

Another way would be creating an own Master-Index which includes the
Pmwiki-Docindex and the code above but then the CookbookDocs-Pages won't
be listed in the wikitrail of the docs.

Knut