[pmwiki-users] Gemini v7 skin update

Hans design at flutesong.net
Sat Mar 5 13:21:46 CST 2005

Hi,

I uploaded another extensive update to the gemini skin, to make use of
the new  SetTmplDisplay function. I also added a pagefooter section
which is configurable through a page PageFooter, for copyright stuff
and other footer info.

This update requires some reconfigurations/renaming of the action menu
pages. I hope the new names are more logical, and the added true
pagefooter is useful: Changed PageAction to PageTopMenu, changed
PageFooter to PageFootMenu, added PageFooter as window-wide footer
for copyright notices etc. Moved "Page last modified ..." from template
into PageFootMenu for better customisation.  Removed footmenu from
edit page. Added second Save etc buttons to edit page underneath edit area.
Adjusted Sidebar font sizes. Included a configuration option in skin.php
to hide the Rightbar by default and show it only using special markup
(:showright:) for pages or groups which need a rightbar.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
gemini skin on my testwiki:
http://flutesong.net/testwiki/Gemini/GeminiTwoSkin

PM could you please update gemini skin on pmwiki.org? thanks a lot!

~Hans