[pmwiki-users] Deleting dead WikiPages and WikiGroups

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sun Mar 6 16:27:23 CST 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 09:17, Neil Herber wrote:
> At 2005-03-07  09:04 AM +1100, Algis Kabaila is rumored to have said:
> >  Are there readers of this
> >mailing list that could help, please - I feel beginners' questions should
not
> >be loaded on to Pm...  Of course, a word from Patrick is always welcome.
>
> There are many individuals other than Patrick who can and do help on this
list.

> It's just that as far as I can tell, Patrick works 24 hours a day, is a
> touch-typist, is never more than a meter away from his PC, and always ends
> up answering before the rest of us get a chance!  ;->

Vow or wow, that's all I can say.  I live down under, got up early and thought
of finishing my breakfast with a note to the list and wham - two answers:
yours about the miracle of people like Patrick, may God bless him and Open
Source Software in general, the other from none other than Patrick himself -
within minutes...

So what else can I say - thank you all!

OldAl.

--