making mistakes (was: Re: [pmwiki-users] Deleting dead WikiPages and WikiGroups)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 6 19:43:06 CST 2005

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 08:24:55PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:

> As for residency questions, PM works at Texas A&M University-Corpus
> Christi, and I assume he lives In Texas somewhere because there aren't many
> places within commuting distance (Mexico is closer than the nearest US
> state). His bio is online at http://www.pmichaud.com/

Actually, my bio is quite out of date at the moment and is in desperate
need of updating.  Although I'm still employed by Texas A&M
University-Corpus Christi, it's as a consultant performing a variety
of web and database tasks for some of their websites.  I'm actually
living in Dallas, which is still in Texas but a fair distance (435 miles,
700 km) from Corpus Christi.  And Corpus Christi is still closer to
Mexico than Dallas.  :-)

Beyond that I'm the lead developer for the Perl 6 compiler, and I'm
employed part-time as a software engineer for a geospatial research
company.