[pmwiki-users] re: The wikicalendar and password

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 20:11:37 CST 2005

On Monday, 7 March 2005 2:13 PM, Kevin Walsh <kev at tao.ca> wrote:

>It's a problem in all groups.  There is only one password, which is the
>same for reading, editing, and uploading in all groups
>affected.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kevin

And the problem simply goes away if you comment out the
include wikilog.php statement from config.php?

I'm baffled. Try something... Set

$EnableDiag = 1;

in config.php.

1. with wikilog.php enabled, add ?action=diag to the end of the
browser address and look for '[DefaultPasswords]'; record the
password value settings

2. do the same with wikilog.php disabled

Is there any difference in the password settings?

Are you able to give me access (privately), so I can perhaps see
what is happening? At the moment, I have no ideas; I didn't think
wikilog.php did anything to affect password handling. :(

--
JR