[pmwiki-users] Documentation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 9 02:02:31 CST 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 03:40:23PM +0800, John Herbert wrote:

> May I suggest that anyone finding empty links/pages
> adding that link into the documentation-to-do page also
> here:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/DocumentationToDo

Actually, if there's a missing page, instead of adding a link
to the Category.DocumentationToDo page, just go ahead and
create the missing page and put [[!DocumentationToDo]] on it.
If it's not too much trouble, also list the page that had the
link to the missing one, or at least some context about why
the page appears to be missing and/or what you would've
expected to find there.