[pmwiki-users] Re: Categories (was: on over-bundling)

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed Mar 9 09:15:50 CST 2005

One more thing to clarify:

Are we going to use the Category group to classify several types of things?

We currently have classified mainly Cookbook pages, but I wanted to add
bundling classification, and that may interfere: if we proceed as we are
we'll get from Category.Category a mixed list of various types.

I suggest specialized categories, like
CookUpload,
CookAdministration,
Bundle4CMS,
Bundle4Blog,
DocsToDo
Docs4PmWiki

That would at least list related classifications together and hopefully
reduce confusion. Grouping Gestalt and all :)

At 01:11 AM 3/9/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>Categories are fundamentally
>simple, but I know we haven't done a very good job of explaining the basics.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)