[pmwiki-users] Re: URL approval questions

Oneida Kincaid oneida.kincaid at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 00:49:46 CST 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>It's easy to set url approvals only in certain groups --
>simply do the include of urlapprove.php only in the
>per-group customization files.

Thanks, Patrick! I hadn't used per group customizations
before and so didn't have any experience with how useful
they can be for something like restricting the application
of urlapprove. (It also didn't help that I was trying to
figure it out at 2 a.m. when I was tired.) Anyway, I did as
you suggested and it works great. Once again, PmWiki
demonstrates what an incredibly nifty program it is. Oh, how
I wish I had come across it four years ago.

Thanks again,
Oneida