[pmwiki-users] global expirediff and moving pages

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Mar 11 08:40:22 CST 2005

I was wondering if someone already faced to the following problems:

A) After a long editing session on a series of pages (ex.
NyCategory.*) you edited, revisioned them nd they are in the "final"
(for now) version, doing a action=expirediff one by one is a bit a
pain if the pages are 50... Anyne had a recipe for a parametrable
expirediff ?

B) Renaming a page or a group of pages changing they group generate a
lot of missed links (patly avoidable using $PagePathFmt) i can make a
global search and subsittute locally on my PC in an easy way, but this
mean ihave to backup my wiki.d archive, edit it and put it back online
and during this making the wiki unavailable to avoid edit... Would be
nice to have a sort of robot that can browse through pages, check for
a string pattern and chage it with another string. Doing it one page
at once, and checking that the page is no under editing, in this case
skipping to the next and coming back on it later.

Any idea, suggestion or help about them? :)

Thank in advance

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)