[pmwiki-users] Fixed: Minor changes to WikiForms

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 13 15:46:14 CST 2005

On Thursday, 10 March 2005 11:27 PM, Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe <Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk> wrote:

>>And what do we do with page scores? How do we distinguish
>>between Priority = 55435 and Cost = 125?
>
>I think the solution for me is to not use a score function, but
>stay low-tech and just have Importance and Urgency fields (or
>just one Priority field like in PITS).

It would also be possible to generate wiki markup like this:

:Priority:4.5

||5||xxxxxx||
||4||xxx   ||
||3||x     ||
||2||      ||
||1||      ||

Click the Edit Form link and the form shows this as a radio button,
with all options unchecked:

Supposing I select 1 and press Submit, the result is:

:Priority:4.2

||5||xxxxxx||
||4||xxx   ||

Comments?