[pmwiki-users] subpages and pagelist-markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 14 11:40:37 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 05:07:12PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> I noticed the possibility to use subpages when I incidently typed a dot
> within a pagename last week (and then noticed a big discussion-thread
> about that topic in the maillist).

No, we really don't have subpages.  If you have something like "a.b.c"
PmWiki doesn't think of "b.c" as being in group "a", it instead thinks
of "c" as being in group "ab", which is a separate group from "a".

> My question to that feature:
> How can I include all these subpages in a pagelist-markup
> (:pagelist group=a:)
> returns all pages of group a but not the subpages like a.b.c

Since we don't have subpages, there's not really a way to do what
you're asking to do (at least not as it's defined now).