[pmwiki-users] Bug in PmWikiDraw?

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:10:13 CST 2005

If you look in your java console there should be a *lot* of
information dumped out when you perform a save :) If uploads are
enabled then its likely to be an auth issue, are you using a standard
pmwiki auth mode ? If so which one ?
Thanks,
 -Ciaran

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants