[pmwiki-users] Cookbook.ConditionalExtensions update

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Tue Mar 15 16:48:36 CST 2005

Hi,

As I said in a previous mail, I updated the
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ConditionalExtensions recipe in order to
handle a bit of boolean arithmetic expressions.
In other words, with following sample condition:

(:if and & group GROUPNAME & author AUTHORNAME:)

you'll be able to display some text only if group = specified groupname AND
if author = specified authorname (group GROUPNAME and author AUTHORNAME are
defined at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup).

Could you please enable the recipe on its own page to make the given sample
work.

Thanks in advance,
Dominique