[pmwiki-users] bliki [was: clearn URLs for farms]

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Mar 15 20:21:09 CST 2005

On Wednesday, 16 March 2005 2:34 PM, Bronwyn Boltwood <arndis at gmail.com> wrote:
>Having started to use categories, I think we need to refine them a
>little more.  They're a great base, but look at
>http://arndis.godsong.org/portfolio/Category/UserExperience.
>Sometimes the existing method creates unwanted references -- in this
>case, to the exact same page that we're on.
>
>Bronwyn

You might try a small experiment: see what happens if you change your
Category.GroupFooter to (:pagelist '!{$Namespaced}' list=normal:).
This may force it to look for '!User Experience' and thus omit the
current page.

Just out of curiosity... (It might not work and even if it does, it's
not a natural thing to write. Your point about refinement still stands.)

--
JR