[pmwiki-users] New skin: Pukka Float

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:43:04 CST 2005

Hi all,

I've just posted a new skin called Pukka Float.  Details at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PukkaFloat.  (If anyone is curious
about the word "pukka", see
http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=pukka.)

I hope people will download it, play with it, and let me know if
anything's broken.

I'll probably make an absolutely positioned variation too, especially
if there are any float-clearing problems.  I hope this skin can be
considered a candidate for the new default. :)

Pm, I have a couple requests for you:

1.  Could you set up the demo?  Thanks in advance.
2.  Is there anything that can be done about the $action selector
needing to be in the .tmpl file to work?  (See the skin page, under
Colour Scheme Niggles, for details). Having this work from the CSS
file would be a real boon.

I can make a Pukka Mobile bundle for you quite easily, and if you know
anyone with a mobile device, it can get tested.

Bronwyn