[pmwiki-users] farm security

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 16 13:38:54 CST 2005

At 2005-03-16  07:26 PM +0000, Hans is rumored to have said:
>Any likely problems with this farm security measures?
>Too much?

The only time you have too much security is when PmWiki stops working.

>I must confess the commands going into .htaccess are still Bavarian to
>me.

I always thought they were a variant of Klingon. And I made the rash
assumption that someone with a name like yours wouldn't have too much
difficulty with Bavarian dialects. ;-)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/