[pmwiki-users] Re: Question About Recent Changes Format

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Wed Mar 16 20:19:32 CST 2005

Thanks.

You were right on the money.  Turns out that I had an old copy of
extendedmarkup.php.  Updated that and everything is working correctly.
Once again I have been shown that knowledge is better than ignorance.  ;)>

/JF

PS: Thanks to you JR for keeping this code current.  I find the
additions very helpful.