[pmwiki-users] Gemini skin - problem with two actions

Hans design at flutesong.net
Thu Mar 17 02:39:28 CST 2005

Thursday, March 17, 2005, 8:11:37 AM, Radu wrote:
> I just checked the distribution file now on the site. pmwiki-latest.zip has
> the correct line (the one I sent you)

> I have it on line 790. Did you by any chance modify pmwiki.php?

this is getting weirder!
I checked various pmwiki.php (beta26) on my computer, including the
one in the zip archive. They all show the line as you sent, (and on
line 803 always!) so the code seems to be okay.
The weird thing is that opening pmwiki.php in Dreamweaver shows the
line with a missing > !!
But opening pmwiki.php in Dreamweaver did have weird effects before,
so it is not really that surprising. Better avoid this.

which leaves us with:
pmwiki.php seems to be okay;
Dreamweaver gives wrong code display;
The error John reported is not solved;
it may to point to something in pmwiki.php  but I don't understand it.

Is this error being reproducible? I have not come across a problem
using the cross ref and page list links.

Best,
~Hans