[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Bug in PmWikiDraw?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Mar 17 12:23:38 CST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Ciaran wrote:

> Hi chr,
> I've setup my home installation as follows
> AuthUserFile /var/www/.htpasswd
> AuthGroupFile /dev/null
> AuthName EnterPassword
> AuthType Basic
> require valid-user
> Options FollowSymLinks
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^([A-Z].*) /var/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1 [L,qsappend]
> RewriteRule ^$ /var/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php [L,qsappend]
>
> As the cookbook says, and this seems to work perfectly for me.  The
> cookbook does mention that you may need to explicitly set $ScriptUrl,
> $PubDirUrl and $UploadUrlFmt. Have you done this ?

Yes (forgot to include that), here's how:

	$EnablePathInfo = 1;
	$URI0 = "http://XXX.se";
	$ScriptUrl      = "$URI0";
	$PubDirUrl      = "$URI0/wiki/pub";
	$UploadUrlFmt   = "$URI0/wiki/uploads";

> The RewriteBase / RedirectMatch seemd to cause errors in my apache
> when I used them, so I left them out, could this be causing some
> problem ?

Hmm... I thought you'd need at least RewriteBase... RedirectMatch is for
redirecting URIs to http://XXX.se. The latter could actually be involved
in the problem...

> Incidentally the urls that appear when running in this mode
> are in the following formar:
>
> http://pookie/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/TipsForEditing
>
> Is this the format you would expect to see them ?

No... you need to add $EnablePathInfo = 1; to your config as well...

> Could you please 'edit' a drawing, and copy and paste the section of
> html source that is in the page when the PmWikiDraw applet is open ,
> specifically around the area where it defines the Applet parameters,
> just so I can see what is being passed into PmWikiDraw [Mental note,
> must make debug mode do that! :) ]

Here you go..

<a
href="http://XXX.se?pagename=Main.WikiSandbox&action=editimage&image=testDrawing">Create
Image(testDrawing)</a>
<applet code="com.wombatinvasion.pmwikidraw.PmWikiDraw.class"
archive="http://XXX.se/wiki/pub/drawing/PmWikiDraw.jar"
width="0" height="0">
<param name="drawingname" value="testDrawing"/>
<param name="wikiurl" value="http://XXX.se"/>
<param name="pagename" value="Main.WikiSandbox"/>
<param name="resourcesurl"
value="http://XXX.se/wiki/pub/drawing/"/>
<param name="drawingbasetime" value="1111083539"/>
<param name="drawingloadpath"
value="http://XXX.se/wiki/uploads/Main/testDrawing.draw"/>
<param name="debug" value="true"/>
</applet>