[pmwiki-users] include php script

Alexander Zimmerhofer zimmerhofer at web.de
Sat Mar 19 04:11:44 CST 2005

Hi!

I try to include one php script (this script reads few data out of my mysql
database and creates an output of it) into my pmwiki installation - into the
right main text frame. I tried two different approaches explained in the
cookbook - but without success. One script didn't parse the php script the
right way (variable names like $time seems to be written without replacing /
parsing). The other approach seems to work with allow_url_fopen only.

Do you know a way to include an php script that creates the right part of
one wiki page? It's not important to have an edit function (that means to
have the posibility that everyone can include php scripts...).

Thanks

Alex