[pmwiki-users] problem enabling mailpost

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sat Mar 19 21:18:41 CST 2005

I may actually have solved my problem on my own....since I was the one that screwed it up it seems only fair.
I had mucked with a line of code in the mailposts.php file (yes, slap my hand).  Well it looked like I was supposed to put my email address in there.  I did.  It didn't work.  I set it back to what it was supposed to be and some time later I got an email with all the stored posts in it.  good thing.....

Now the remaining question is again about config files and the script files.  In this case I have the "MailPostsTo" in the local/config file... good so far I think..  Now I have also duplicaed hte delay and squelch values there also.  My take is that the setting there in the local/config will override what ever is set in the mailpost.php file.. Is this so?  On that theory I could set these to short times to play with format or something and the mailpost.php longer values would not interfere.  OK?

one more note... why is there no underline in the WYSIWYG buttons.  The is a gif for it but apparently no code (that I could find.)

John Morris