[pmwiki-users] Cookbook.SearchExtensions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 20 14:36:10 CST 2005

A long time ago, someone asked me to release the local PmWiki2
search extensions script used on our intranet. It's at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SearchExtensions

Key features:
- search results display in the current page, with a
  SearchQuickReference, like Edit and Upload

- tidies the search heading to say things like
  "Results of searching 'Main' group for 'markup'"

- turns the search box into a jump box -- if you enter
  a page that exists, PmWiki goes there (port from PmWiki1)

- optionally adds a Publish button to search results pages

- optionally adds a Publish button to Category pages

The last 2 require the latest version of Publish Wiki Trail.

Questions and comments welcome.
--
JR