[pmwiki-users] ThisSite and family

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun Mar 20 16:39:30 CST 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 04:04:34PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:

> > > Added for 2.0.beta27.
> >
> > Is it documented somewhere? I it's now possible is to write e.g.
> >
> > 	SomePrefix	$ThisSite/bla/Ouch
> >
> > assuming the PhP-variable $ThisSite exists?
>
> It's not documented anywhere yet; I'm not sure where to document it.
> Feel free to add it.  :-)

I added a paragraph at the end of this page:

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomInterMap

Btw, I think it'd be nice if there was some variable that you can use to
control the name of the 'local/localmap.txt' to something else. Actually,
there probably already is such a variable.. what is it called?

/Christian