[pmwiki-users] Re: some notes on docs

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 21 10:54:37 CST 2005

At 2005-03-18  01:25 PM -0500, Radu is rumored to have said:
>So what do you think, Neil, did I address all your concerns?

Hi Radu

Sorry I haven't responded to your posting, but Bell has kept me busy trying
to fix the damage they caused when they removed the line card (and threw it
away!!) for my ADSL line. I am about 5 days behind in my work as a result,
and probably will have to sit on the sidelines at PmWiki for a while.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668