[pmwiki-users] Customizable Access-Keys

Richard Burnett burnett at cadence.com
Tue Mar 22 15:29:26 CST 2005

What if you based the user-definable keys on the author name and have
the settings stored on the server instead?  I imagine this would still
require a cookie, but here you could just use some userid, and have
that affect some dynamically loaded code for the key bindings?  This of
course would require you to maybe set your preferences at a particular
site, however, I can't see how that would be bad.  Not every site might
have the same commands, since people are prone to customization (just
as what we are trying to do here).

Just a thought.

Rick