[pmwiki-users] Costom markup for gallery page

Ugo Mariani ugo at sinet.it
Sun Mar 27 15:28:06 CST 2005

On Sunday 27 March 2005 22:55, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 10:00:53PM +0200, Ugo Mariani wrote:
> > I only had one problem: I created local/localmap.txt but the "LargeImage"
> > parameter wasn't being passed on. I then modified /scripts/intermap.txt
> > (adding the line you indicated) and it worked. Should I enable
> > local/localmap.txt explicitly?
>
> Hmmmm, that's very odd.  scripts/intermap.txt and local/localmap.txt should
> work the same.
>
> > In fact this is not an issue, as it works just the same.
>
> Well, they're slightly different in that if/when you upgrade to a newer
> version of PmWiki, scripts/intermap.txt will get overwritten by the
> distribution version.  It'd be better to figure out why local/localmap.txt
> isn't working and put it there.  (But if it works now, that's okay too :-).
>
> Pm

I'ts not a problem really, my pmwiki installation is so hacked that I'd rather
do a clean update and maybe restructure the site... but I'm not upgrading for
now, I'll follow the V2 developments, and upgrade when something crops up
that I REALLY need... but for now I'm more than satisfied.

In the meantime, I'm sticking to this mailing list, and I'll soon post my site
in  the SuccessStories... should I add a V1-CookBook entry with the solution
you gave me?

Ugo