[pmwiki-users] Mail notification of recent uploads?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Mar 29 10:09:47 CST 2005

Hi

Is it possible to get mail notifications for recent *uploads*?
(I'd need this for both pmwiki v1 and pmwiki v2 if possible...)

On a related issue: I've installed a separate file manager (Invision Power
File Manager), and will get back with comments on how that works out.
However, the question above gets more interesting when you're using an
external file manager...

One way would be if you could instruct pmwiki to execute a command once a
day (sort of how mailposts works today). In this case, the command would
check if the structure of the uploaded files have changed and report on
the differences.

Actually... a method to have pmwiki run commands with a certain (pseudo)
frequency might be useful for other purposes such as doing a backup?

/Christian