[pmwiki-users] New pages link

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Wed Mar 30 15:32:20 CST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:01:12PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Well, I still need to post my code.  :-)  And, I can't decide if
> the markup should be:
>
>   (:newpagebox:)
>   (:editpagebox:)
>   (:newpageform:)
>   (:editpageform:)  (Probably not this one.)
>
> or something else entirely.

I like the second to last one but it really seems like this and the
searchbox and other such formy things could use some conceptual
unification. I.e., (:searchbox:), (:newpagebox:), (:blahbox:) are all
well and good, but ETOOMANYBOXES. And some may not even be boxes! (This
is why I like "newpageform" as it feels like it should be more formy
than boxy because it would make sense for the form to have more than
just a page name)

Maybe this is one of those foolish consistencies though.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com